Our first Mileage Club on October 5th was a huge success! We had over 120 students participate. We want to send some reminders and improvements to the process to help it all run smoothly.
1. Students will enter through the Mount Brundage gate at 8am. We are unable to to take day-of Konstella sign-ups or walk-up runners, even if a parent walks up with their child. The child must be signed up on Konstella by 9pm the Tuesday night before so we have time to make a run card for them. We cannot do so the day-of. SIGN-UP TO PARTICIPATE
2. Students will check in to receive their lap card from the table near the gate entrance. Tables will be separated by alphabet. Please be sure your student knows their last name so they can to go the appropriate table. If you think your child will have a difficult time with check-in, please stay with them until they have pick-up their card and are ready to run/walk.
3. Kids will have their cards marked as they complete the lap. Volunteers will be wearing yellow vests and be in the "cone zone" marking laps.
4. Once the bell rings, students will give their card to a volunteer in yellow, grab their backpack and WALK to class.
5. UTK/Kinder students will be escorted by a volunteer to their class - please ask them to go to the volunteer in the yellow vest holding a sign that says KINDER.
6. If you'd like to stay on the field during morning Mileage Club, please signup to volunteer to be on campus. We have added more volunteers opportunities. SIGN-UP TO VOLUNTEER
We look forwarding to seeing you on the field!
Questions: Contact Natalie Klinefelter through Konstella