Mon, Oct 16 11:42pm
I bet that got your attention! We're trying different tactics to get your attention to buy tickets for the auction.
Buy tickets here: summer-of-love. Saturday, November 4th, Mitchell Park Community Center: 6:30pm - 11pm.
A chef from Nopa, (top rated SF restaurant) will be serving his creations. When was the last time - you had a trendy SF restaurant meal at a community center? Thanks to Rachelle Tarifa for making the introduction!
What's on the Dinner Menu?
- Marinated olives
- Charcuterie board
- Cheese plate with seasonal fruit and fig jam
- Marinated toy box tomatoes and motzella skewers
- Warm bread
- Fennel seed crackers
- Mix greens with cucumbers carrots celery and cherry tomatoes
( ranch , lemon vin , strawberry vin )
- Arugula fennel pomegranate and feta cheese salad tossed in balsamic vin
Sides for salad :Garlic croutonsShaved ParmesanToasted sunflower seeds
- Rice pilaf - basmati rice tossed with butter , olive oil, currants, Mari pox , sun flower seeds
- Roasted vegetables - squash, zucchini, cauliflower and marble potatoes
- Roasted brussel sprouts tossed in garlic Parmesan and olive oil
- Jerk chicken
- 48 hour braised short ribs
- ( side of short rib ju's and herbed horseradish cream
- Vegetarian lasagna
And of course, wine and more wine.
To make this night as stress free as possible:
- Dress code: wear what makes you comfortable! The Summer of Love attire is just for fun and is optional.
- Babysitting on site - we reserved babysitters and a room right next to our auction room at Mitchell Park. Rest assured that your kids will have fun (pizza, games and movie) while you're at the auction. Optional $10 donation.
PLEASE - Don't miss out on this night!! This event allows us to mingle with teachers, and other parents to support a common cause - supporting Hoover Elementary.
Again, buy tickets now: summer-of-love. I NEED A FINAL HEADCOUNT FOR FOOD BY THURSDAY, OCTOBER 19th!!!