Dear Hoover Parents!
I hope that you are all well and managing alright while being sheltered at home!
I want you to let you all know of a few resources available that you can use during this uncertain times.
1. We have introduced a resource section on our Hoover PTA Website called COVID 19. Please check it out. Here is the link :
- There are many materials, handouts, articles that you can go over, when you have the time.
- It will also have links to the recorded webinars (hosted by PTAC as well as some useful ones hosted by others).
- Details of new webinars (hosted by PTAC) will be posted on Konstella. Here is an upcoming one on managing our Stress due to the various fluctuating situations we are now thrust in. This free webinar is to be held tomorrow - 3/24/2020 from 3.30 pm - 4.30 pm. We hope that you can join us. Click here to know more about this event:
2. Our website will also have a link to the PTAC (Palo Alto PTA Council) updates on COVID which is a little broader and has different resources.
3. Our Hoover ABC Reading program section is also being updated and we will have some materials that you can share with your children, in order to give them some continuity on the program and to keep them informed during this time of school closure.
An exclusive, detailed email will be sent out on Konstella about that soon. Pls stay tuned for that.
Do not hesitate to reach out to me/ PTA for any concerns, comments or help you may need in this unusual and uncertain times.
Until the next update - be safe, be well and take care!