Dear Hoover Parents,
Please volunteer your time as a Room Parent this year! You'll provide an invaluable service to the school. In addition to coordinating class parties and events, a Room Parent is the main source of communication between the PTA, your teacher, and the parents in your class. You will be invited to attend an orientation meeting on 8/22/2017 Tuesday 8-9am at MP room where you will receive an overview of the Room Parent role.
A summary of the duties is noted below for your reference.
Room Parent :
- Add parents of your class into Konstella
- Recruit volunteers for field trips, and your own class activities
- coordinate classroom parties and events
- support school events throughout the year by communicating event details and soliciting volunteers when needed
- forward on school news on occasion
Amanda Steil and Shirley Wang
Room Parent Coordinators