Tue, Oct 31 8:55pm
Hi Hoover Families,
We're at the final stretch of our auction and we need your help in getting to the finish line!
Here are the many ways you can participate:
1. Donate a dessert for 10-12 people. Your dessert can earn a substantial amount of money at the dinner auction. Participants will be bidding on your dessert to share with the guests at the dinner table. We need 14 desserts.
- You can drop it off at the front office on Friday, Nov. 3rd or
- The Mitchell Park Community Center (El Palo Alto room) from 2pm - 7pm on Nov. 4th.
- Please email me if you can donate: email@example.com.
2. Go Online and bid on many exciting auction items:
3. Make a monetary donation of any amount. No amount is too small or too big :)
4. You can still purchase a ticket for the Summer of Love auction on November 4th at Mitchell Park Community Center. Eat, dance and be merry! Over 25 teachers and staff have rsvp'ed. This will be a special night for our school community to relax, bid on teacher experiences and have a good time!
- Free onsite child care - in an adjacent room. Pizza, drinks and fun activities included. Donations welcomed.
- Contact me to secure a spot for childcare: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy your tickets here: https://www.hooverauction.com/
If you have any questions, comments or feedback please email: Hooverthanksyou@gmail.com.
Thank you for your support!