Thank you to everyone who attended the Huff PTA 20th Annual Auction & Party last Saturday evening! It truly takes a school-wide effort to host a successful fundraising event like the auction each year.
On behalf of the PTA Board we would like to extend a special thank you to everyone who helped plan this event from those of you who donated items, organized classroom & teacher donations, solicited donations from businesses, prepared auction catalog descriptions, reviewed item descriptions/bid sheets, prepared decorations and food and finally to all of the volunteers who helped transform the Senior Center into the 20/20 Experience on auction day and then cleanup when the party was over. Without so many amazing volunteers this auction would not have been possible!
A few post auction details for everyone:
- Online Auction Sales Begin Thursday, Nov. 9 at 12:00am. Any items or parties that did not sell at the auction are now available for purchase online at http://www.huffptaauction.com. If you have already registered for the auction with your credit card, you may simply sign in, shop, and check out. If you did not attend the auction or register, then you need to register on the auction site, enter your credit card information, then shop and checkout. There are may great items and parties still available for purchase so please take a look at the online catalog at http://www.huffptaauction.com. Exciting news on 2 popular events....
- Great Huff Campout - the hosts have opened up 5 new spots! Register online.
- Outdoor Movie Night - REDUCED PRICE - SAVE $10! Sign up for Outdoor Movie Night during the month of November, and the hosts are offering a discounted price of $50.00 (price will increase to $60 on Dec. 1)
- Winners of the 3 Raffles were announced at the Auction on Saturday night:
- Premium Parking Spot Winner: Anne Grugan
- Dozen Dinners Raffle Winner: Kimberly Schwarzhoff
- Staff Raffle Winners:
- 1st Place: Ms. Montgomery - 6 Free Lunches Delivered To Winner (ticket purchased by the Eastham Family)
- 2nd Place: Mr. Hillman - Aqui Cal-Mex Gift Certificate (ticket purchased by the Bocchieri Family)
- 3rd Place: Mrs. Schaefer - Sweet Tomatoes Gift Certificate (ticket purchased by the Gentin family)
- 4th Place: Ms. Ramirez - New York Pizza Gift Certificate (ticket purchased by the Krishna family)
- 5th Place: Mrs. Martincic - Eric's Deli Gift Certificate (ticket purchased by the Miyanaga family)
- Still need to pick up items you won at the auction? PTA Volunteers will hand out Auction items on following dates outside of Huff office: Thur., Nov. 7 during drop off; Mon., Nov. 13, during drop off and pickup.
If you have any question regarding anything auction related please email email@example.com.