Looking for something fun for your kids to do during December so you can get a little holiday shopping (or relaxing) done? Check out the December and January auction parties that still have space available. You can sign up for parties online at www.huffptaauction.com or simply email email@example.com and tell us which party you would like to attend.
- Parenting Discussion over Dinner & Drinks (adults): Nov. 30
- Ninja Training Party (Kinders): Dec. 2
- Morning at Kiehl's with Mini-facials, Coffee & Shopping (adults): Dec. 4
- Board Games & Chalk Art: Afternoon of Fun: Dec. 7
- Holiday Card Make and Take Workshop (Kinders): Dec. 7
- Parent Workshop:Understanding Your Child's Attention & Learning Needs (adults): Dec. 12
- Kinder Pizza My Heart Party: Dec. 18
- Bingo and Game Day Party (2nd - 5th Grade): Jan. 6
- Quizzo Bar Trivia: Get Your Game On! (adults): Jan. 6, 2018
- Mad Science Party (2nd-3rd grade): Jan. 11
- 3rd Grade Pizza My Heart Pizza Making Party!: Jan. 15
- It's Time for Slime! (4th Grade): Jan. 18
- Mom's Night Out at Athleta: Jan. 21
- Mock Sleepover for Kindergarten: Jan. 25
Don't forget to sign up for Outdoor Movie Night by Nov. 30 to SAVE $10! The price will increase to $60 beginning on Dec. 1.
There are still a few camps, outings and gift cards available for purchase so check out the online catalog at http://www.huffptaauction.
****If you attended the auction and left without your black wool coat or accidentally took home the wrong ladies black coat please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can return your missing coat.