Hello Huff Families!
Each year, the Huff PTA presents 5 meetings for the General Association to attend. ALL those interested are welcome to attend, and those who have memberships are able to vote.
Our 1st PTA General Meeting is in the EVENING this year to accommodate as many parents as possible.
Please join us on Thursday, September 14th @ 7:00 PM in the MUR! *Agenda attached*
Want a school update? Want to know what's ahead?
- Principal Chang will present current updates, enrichment programs for this 2017-2018 school year, and provide information on what's happening in Project Based Learning.
Want to know where your donation dollars are spent?
- Our proposed budget for this year will be presented & explained
- Costs of enrichment (Science support, PBL support, Coding, Engineering, Lexia, IXL, Kinder PE & Art, Teacher supply reimbursements, Field trips, etc. etc.) reviewed
Want to know how PTA is helping your student at Huff?
- Updates provided from each of our Board/Committee members
What if you have questions, suggestions or feedback?
- We want to hear from you! Please send an email to email@example.com
OR drop me a note at the main office.
On behalf of the PTA Board, we look forward to seeing you next Thursday night!
Huff PTA President