Greetings Huff community,
We're going to be opening a Makerspace at Huff during lunchtime in January, a place where the kids' imagination and problem-solving skills will be allowed to shine!
Can you help us get equipped? We're in need of all types of materials for the kids to use for simple projects. Please drop off the materials at the Huff office anytime after the holiday break.
Here's the type of materials needed:
- Paper towel & toilet paper tubes
- Carboard boxes (regular-size shipping boxes only, like from Amazon, due to limited storage space)
- Egg cartons (1/2 dozen or 1 dozen size, preferably non-plastic)
- Popsicle sticks, pom-poms, miscellaneous craft-making materials
- Recycled water bottles of any size
- Straws, clothes pins
- Any remaining gift wrapping materials, including tape or ribbon
Attached is a poster with more information and a longer list of the types of materials needed.
Can you help volunteer in the Makerspace? Got any other questions? Contact Winnie Shum at email@example.com.
Have a great holiday break!