Mark your calendars and prepare for The 20/20 Experience at Huff PTA's 20th Anniversary Silent Auction & Party!
This is the Huff communities biggest fundraiser of the year! You'll have an opportunity to bid on events, outings, kids parties, gift certificates, weekend getaways and more! All of the Auction items are donated by our teachers, staff, classrooms, parents, and community. The money raised will be used to support enrichment programs like Coding and Imagineerz, classroom applications like Lexia and IXL, class field trips, teacher's classroom supplies, campus beautification, and much, much more. Parent participation at the Huff Auction is critical for the PTA to continue funding these wonderful programs for our students. To learn more about the Auction check out the Auction FAQs.
There are many ways you can participate in the Huff Auction:
- Have a special skill like cooking or baking? Enjoy hosting parties or events? Consider donating a service or hosting a party to be sold at the Auction.
- Does a friend or family member own a business? Consider advertising in the Auction catalog.
- Last date for donations and ads is October 15th (donation forms attached).
- If you can help with donation pickup, data entry, event preparation please consider volunteering for the event.
- Attend the Huff Auction event on Nov 4!*
* The Auction is an adult only event. Childcare will be available at Kid's Place on the evening of the Auction from 6pm until 10:30pm. Signup in the Huff office or at Kid's Place beginning the week of October 16.
Please contact the Auction Chair, Suzanne Shultz, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have donations, ideas, suggestions, questions or can volunteer!
Don't forget to mark your calendars today and attend this fun, kid-free evening of food, drinks, and dancing with your fellow Huff parents and staff.
Saturday, November 4, 2017
6:30 - 11:00pm
Mountain View Senior Center
266 Escuela Ave., Mountain View