Please submit photos if you want your child to appear in the yearbook! Please upload any photos from your class of parties, projects, or just everyday school photos, (screenshots or photos from home are both great!) to your room folder here:
We need school event photos, too:
- First Day of School
- School Is Different (in pajamas, with pets, on laptops, at home PE, distribution days)
- Crazy Hair Day
- Kinder Pumpkin Patch
- 1st-5th Grade Pumpkin Patch
- Passing Out Valentines at School (or making valentines)
- Return to In-Person Learning
Upload school event photos here by March 31st:
YEARBOOK BACK COVER DESIGN CONTEST
- Please have artwork follow this year’s theme of Virtually Together (however they want to interpret it).
- Artwork should be roughly 8 ½ x 11 portrait in size.
- Please leave a half inch border around your artwork
- Use mediums with good contrast (colored pencils often are too light against a white page unless they’re outlined in marker)
Please email entries to email@example.com and include your child’s name and grade. The deadline is March 31st.
HOW TO BUY A YEARBOOK
Reserve a yearbook now for $20. It includes two pages you get to customize for your child for free.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org