Wed, Apr 21 5:50pm
We will be celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week from May 10-14. This has been an unprecedented year and our teachers have gone above and beyond, so we want to make sure all of our teachers feel loved and appreciated.
Below is a list of suggested activities to do for your teacher. Feel free to re-arrange the order to better fit your schedule. I would highly suggest creating deadlines for the students to submit any pictures, messages, or videos to you so that you have time to put it together. Also, reach out to the other parents in your classroom to help you!
- Monday, May 10: Deliver a breakfast or lunch to your teacher, or offer a gift card from their favorite restaurant
- Tuesday, May 11: Have each student take a picture of themselves with a sign that says “Thank You” and put them together as a collage or slideshow.
- Wednesday, May 12: PTSA will deliver lunches for all teachers
- Thursday, May 13: Have each student record a video with the phrase “Teacher’s Name is the BEST because… “ and put them all together.
- Friday, May 14: Send your teacher a gift card (either physical or digital, depending on whether your student is in-person or virtual)
Some classrooms may have budgeted a portion of their classroom funds to get a small gift for their teacher during this time. If you have not, you may also consider asking your classroom parents for an additional donation ($5).
Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions at email@example.com.
Have fun and let’s thank our teachers for all their amazing work taking care of our students during this virtual and hybrid school year!