Imai Auction/Fundraiser - Event Sign-Ups and Silent Auction Still Available
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who joined us for the Annual Imai Fundraiser and Auction. It was a wonderful moment for our Imai Parent and Teacher community.
And, even if you weren’t able to attend in person, there are still many great events with spots available - for kids, adults and families!
- How do I sign up for events and/or bid on Silent Auction items?
- Preview the available items here
- Mon, Nov 13, at 10am: Sign-ups (for events) and bidding (for Silent Auction items) starts
- Silent Auction bidding ends Mon, Nov 20, at 10am
- Party sign-ups available until spots are filled or the event happens
- A sample of what’s still available:
- Annual Imai Campout: Bring the family and pitch your tent right on campus for a super fun and easy camping experience with catered dinner, breakfast, treats, and lots of fun
- Teacher-led experiences like the 4th Grade Tide Pool Adventure with Ms. O'Brien, a STEAM day, or painting experience
- Vacation Homes, Shows, Camps and much more!
- Donate to a specific cause in the “Fund a need” area
- Much, more more!
Remember, all funds go directly to the Imai PTA and are used to support things like classroom supplies, extra field trips and transportation, library books, PE and recess equipment and so much more!
Liza and Kamal - Imai Auction committee co-chairs