Our annual Imai PTA Auction and Party is less than 3 weeks away!
We know that many of you have never experienced this great event, so here are the top 4 things to know this week (with more details below):
- The Auction is a FREE, adults only PARTY on October 1st at Levi’s stadium, and it is a lot of fun!
- Do you need childcare for auction night? The YMCA has you covered! Sign up today.
- Registration for the auction is now OPEN! Register today to avoid the line.
- We still need your support! Can you help host a later event/party or donate anything else for our silent auction?
Keep reading below for more details on these key auction updates!
1) The Auction is a FREE, adults only PARTY and it is a lot of fun! The event is Saturday evening, October 1st, outdoors at Levi’s stadium. It is free to attend, including free food, wine and beer. Registration and check-in begins at 6 PM and bidding starts at 6:30 PM. Not sure what it's all about? Check out our Sizzle Reel to see some highlights from prior year's auctions!
2) Do you need childcare for auction night? The YMCA has you covered! Parents, while you enjoy yourself at the auction, your kids will have their own fun playing with friends, enjoying snacks and doing crafts and activities. Imai students and their siblings 4 years and older (and potty trained) may participate.
Where: The Imai YMCA, right on campus next to the Kinder classrooms.
What: Childcare for Students and siblings, ages 4+.
When: October 1, 5:30-10:30.
Cost: $30 per child.
To register, please email the Imai YMCA site director, Diego Zamora, and you will receive registration instructions and forms that must be filled out and returned by Thursday, September 29th. Thank you to the YMCA for offering this great service. We are fortunate to have such incredible partners in our community!
3) Registration for the auction is now OPEN! Register today to avoid the line. The event is free, but you will need to vault your credit card at registration to assist with check-out for any auction items you may purchase. You can do this in advance to allow for speedy check-in so you get your bidding number and skip the line when you arrive! If you cannot attend the auction and still want to bid, pre-register so you can obtain your bidding number in advance and designate a friend to bid on your behalf.
4) We still need your support! Can you sign up to host a party, event or experience (later in the school year) that other Imai families can sign up to attend? We are especially in need of events for adults. The event can be small and casual, or large and fancy. It's completely up to you! Your auction co-chairs can help walk you through the process, set you up with other families that are willing to co-host events, and provide more info about other events that are already in the works. Please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help! Can you donate or solicit a donation for a silent auction item? Do you have a great item for a silent auction you're willing to donate to Imai, or know someone who does? Do you have a timeshare or vacation property you're willing to donate a few days at? Access to a special event (e.g., sporting event, concert or performance) or a wonderful skill you'd be willing to share with the Imai community? We need your help! If you have an item or an event you want to include in the auction or want to get involved in helping to plan it please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still have questions? We have answers. See our auction page for more info and the answers to your FAQs. Check back regularly for updates and to see updates to our auction catalog.