The 23rd Annual
Imai PTA Auction Party
IMPORTANT: SEE FINAL LOGISTICAL DETAILS AND REVISED PARKING INFO AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS EMAIL.
It's not too late to register! We hope you'll join us tomorrow evening with all the Imai parent/teacher community at our auction party to socialize, enjoy great food and drink, and participate in our auction to sign up your whole family for future fun activities and events through the rest of the school year... and to raise funds for Imai PTA!
Check out our auction catalog online for an unofficial preview of ALL the great items, events & experiences that will be up for bid.
SPOTLIGHT ON SPECIAL & LIVE AUCTION ITEMS: Today we feature a few of some incredible items that are available only at the auction party:
- Exclusive Levi's Stadium Field Access & Photo Op on the night of the auction, with your name on the scoreboard (Item #51)
- Reserved Parking Spot at Imai Elementary thru September 2023 (Live auction item #2)
- Private Dinner at any Michael Mina Restaurant in the Bay Area including a chef's menu and a personal visit from Michael Mina (Live auction item #5)
There are all sorts of events and experiences for adults, kids, and the whole family in our catalog of auction items. Spots for all these events are limited, and bids begin at 6:30p.m. (Check-in will start at 6:00.)
Pre-register now to save time when you arrive on Saturday. The event is FREE to attend (including food and drink) but registration is required in advance or at the door.
FINAL EVENT LOGISTICS AND PARKING INFO:
- Pre-register and vault a credit card to save time at check-in and get your bidding number in advance.
- Onsite check-in opens at 6:00pm; silent auction bidding begins at 6:30
- Bring a mask (the bar and food service are indoors) and a jacket (mingling and eating will be outdoors) so you can be comfortable for an evening of fun and fundraising!
- UPDATED PARKING INFO: Parking is expected to be available in the parking structure on Tasman Dr. across the street north of Levi's stadium. If you're coming from the west on Tasman Drive, do a U-turn at Centennial/Marie DeBartolo Way, and then turn right into the garage. See map/diagram attached.