New afterschool enrichment programs starting NEXT WEEK - sign-ups are available!
(Disclosure, the PTA is not the organizer nor sponsor of afterschool enrichment, but due to the lack of a public place to view offerings, we are happy to act as the communication channel for programs being offered)
- List of After School Programs at Imai for Oct-Dec, 2023. Some programs are still being added and this list will be updated as details become available.
- Most programs start in September & require a minimum enrollment number, if enough students are not enrolled, the classes will be cancelled and any fees will be refunded. They also have max count. So, if you are interested, please sign up ASAP.
- These programs are all independently offered by third parties and any questions about their program, rates and policies should be directed to the vendor. They are not affiliated with our school, nor the PTA, and only held onsite for the parent & student's convenience.
- As these programs are hosted by third party vendors, they are not posted on the Amy Imai website. Parents can share the list with each other and post it in their own private groups.
- To suggest a vendor or program to be considered, or general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Cornerstone Needs More Readers!
- Project Cornerstone is a program that supports all students feeling valued, respected, and known. Our theme this year is “Connect with Empathy”.
- Parent volunteers will come to the classroom once a month to read a designated book, teach a lesson, and build a relationship as a trusted adult for their students.
- The time commitment is ~ 2-3 hours per month, (plus initial onboarding training & badging)
- All the information you need for teaching lessons will be provided, and if you have any questions about the program, the time commitment, or to volunteer for one of the rooms below, please contact me at email@example.com!
We are still looking for TWO parent readers in Rooms: 1, 3, 6, 7, 12, 15
We also would like ONE more parent reader in Rooms: 2, 4, 9, 11, 14, 18
This year we are also introducing Project Cornerstone for our TK classrooms, and will need volunteers to help to plan and coordinate these lessons!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to join an upcoming meeting to discuss the options.