Greetings parents! Join us next week for our Imai PTA Holiday Social at Cooper Park:
- Friday, Dec. 10, 3:00-5:00pm
- Saturday, Dec. 11, 9:30-11:00am
(oops! Dates were wrong in the Friday Folder flyer)
All Imai Elementary students and parents are invited... siblings welcome too, but all kids must be accompanied by an adult.
Masks required for all attendees
- Enjoy holiday refreshments
- Games and activities for young and old
- Meet other parents & families
- Pick up your new Imai Elementary t-shirts
(free for all students, $10 for extras)
- Play PTA Holiday Bingo for a chance to win a shirt or gift card
- Learn about upcoming volunteer opportunities at school
Since we haven't been able to gather and visit at school so far this year, we hope it'll be a fun way to engage and enjoy company before the end-of-year break.
ALSO: please consider contributing to our Holiday Book Drive: Help us gift books to local families in need. Bring new or excellent/condition books for grades K-5 (no dog-eared pages, no writing, and clean/neat covers). Books can be brought to our social OR bring to school dropoff/pickup on Monday, Dec. 13.
TO DO BEFORE THE SOCIAL:
- RSVP here (not required but appreciated for our planning purposes)
- Start working on your PTA Bingo Card. (This is for the parents! It's the 2nd attachment to this email.)
- Complete this parent survey (which is also a part of the PTA Bingo game)
- Sign up to volunteer if you'd like to pitch in during the social
- Gather/purchase books to donate for our Holiday Book Drive
We hope you'll join us for a fun event! See you next Friday or Saturday.
Any questions? email email@example.com