Our January 2020 PTA meeting will focus on preparation and answering questions for Chinese New Year. We also will have a special guest, Norah Harper-Godderz from Community Education. She wants to know what Jie Ming families want for after school programs. Bring your thoughts! This meeting we will have snacks, but no childcare available, but kids are welcome to hang out in the cafeteria with the adults!
Everyone is welcome to our PTA General Meetings. Come and learn more about the school, teachers, events and more.
Jie Ming Mandarin Immersion Academy's PTA is dedicated to educational advocacy and supporting our wonderful school.
One of our main goals is to help parents find avenues to be involved in their child's school. The PTA hosts its own website at jiemingpta.org.
- join our parent communication portal on Konstella - https://www.konstella.com/cd/ivN2MP
- learn about ways to support the school community
- become a PTA member
- join our parent Facebook group - www.facebook.com/groups/JieMingPTA
- like our parent Facebook page - www.facebook.com/JieMingPTA
- access other parent resources and information
Please fill out the survey below if you are interested in volunteering. The survey will give us information as to your availability and what type of volunteering you are interested in.