At our last PTA meeting on March 13, we discussed the following:
- Internet and iPad safety
- Budget status
- April's Read-a-Thon, need for a coordinator, and funding opportunities
- Discovery Club options for next year
- And more!
You can read our public meeting notes on our website, here: https://www.jiemingpta.org/about-us/mtg-minutes
We are still looking for champions to make some initiatives come true. Please consider helping your community! Our biggest needs:
- Read-A-Thon coordinator
- Work with Joanne Cryer to organize this whole-school fundraising / reading event.
- Lunch and breakfast helpers
- Nominating committee
- Help find the next leaders of our PTA!
Thank you for all who came and contributed to the discussion and business of our PTA. If you have any questions, or would like to help, please email email@example.com or find the right committee on Konstella.