Announcing the first "JM World Culture Take-Home Dinner" event! Borrowing from the Dad's Club approach, we will be offering home-cooked, Mexican take-home dinners for Cinco de Mayo!
- Dinner Pick-up Date: Friday, May 5, from 3:00 - 5:00pm
- Pre-Order Deadline: Friday, April 28
- Cost: $45 per order
- Each "order" will provide a fantastic Mexican dinner for 4 people, including 8 enchiladas (cheese, chicken or half of each), beans, rice, salad, and dessert.
- To order: Simply fill in our online order form and then submit payment via our Paypal form or by dropping a check off in the envelopes that will be in classrooms as of next Monday.
- All proceeds go to funding foreign language classes for JM Elementary School.
Many thanks to Veronica and Juan Antonio Tril for hosting this event and preparing the meals!!