Dear JM Families,
I thought this had already been posted, but it hadn't. Please read below for information on external enrichment registration.
Here are some instructions for external enrichment registration, taking place at 10:00 AM, this Sunday, the 10th.
(I've also included a link to our Kids Club Daily Activities at the bottom of the page).
Follow this link: https://www.ultracamp.com/clientlogin.aspx?idCamp=284&campcode=JEB&lang=en-Us
(If for some reason you are sent to a list of camps, please select 'JCC Eastbay', otherwise you should be sent to a log-in page)
2. Select 'Make a Reservation'
3. Select the child's name under 'Make an individual reservation'
4. Near the bottom of the page, under the Joaquin Miller section, you should see a reservation in blue text entitled "JM - Kids Club Fall External Enrichment". NOTE: (This reservation will not appear until 10:01 AM sharp, keep refreshing if you need to)
5. Select the box next to it, scroll down and click 'Register'
6. Select the classes you'd like to enroll in. If a class is full, please sign-up for the wait-list, as there is a good chance you could be let in due to expansion of the class or freed up space, especially in the case of a vendor class.
7. If you have another child in our program, select 'Make Another Reservation' and follow the process again. If you only have 1 child, please select 'Proceed to Checkout'.
8. Select ' Proceed to Payment'
9. You are now finished. If you need to edit your selections, click the reservation in your account, then click the link entitled 'Edit' next to 'Options'.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me.
-KIDS CLUB DAILY ACTIVITIES SCHEDULE-
View this email in your browser
Hello KC Families,
I'm happy to provide you with this Fall's external enrichment packet. Our internal schedule will be finalized and sent out tomorrow along with instructions for registering for external classes. Registration will be at 10:00 AM sharp on Sunday, the 10th. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Copyright © 2017 JCC East Bay, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
JCC East Bay
1414 Walnut St.
Berkeley, CA 94709
Add us to your address book
Want to change how you receive these emails?S
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp