Happy Friday Everyone!
The annual online auction launches tonight at 6pm. It will run for two weeks and end on Friday October 27th at 9pm.
Click HERE to view and bid on over 400 items that were generously donated. All funds raised benefit the children at Joaquin Miller Elementary. This event is open to anyone, so please forward this to family & friends as well.
Here is just a sample of what is available to bid on:
1) Summer Camps for 2018: Head Royce Summer Camp, Camp Galileo, Camp Edmo, Triple Threat Basketball Camp, 24x7 Soccer Camp, CAL Sports Camp, Sarah's Science and more!
2) Eating out in Oakland: Crogans, Marzano, Sushi Park, Proposition Chicken, Kronnerburger, The Fat Lady, The Forge, Drake's Dealership, Zachary's Pizza, Pizza Matador, Samurai Sushi and more!
3) Shopping: Sports Basement, Rocky's Market, Market Hall Rockridge, Hula, The Book Tree, Farmer Joe's, Bella Vita, Costco and more!
4) Parties & Teacher Outings at JM: Daughter Dance, JM Sleepover, Ice Cream with Mrs. Green, Bedtime stories with Mrs. McQueen and more!
5) Electronics, Toys & Books!
6) Professional services: Financial Planning, Closet Design, Acupuncture, Family Photography Sessions, Educational Tutoring and more!
7) Spa & Hair Treatments: Facials, Hair Cuts, Massages, Manicures, Pedicures & more!
8) Home & Garden: Cookware Set, Collectibles, Travel Pillows, Gift Certificates to Ace Hardware, Laurel Hardware & Cole Hardware and much more!
This is just the tip of the iceberg.... log in, browse, bid and raise money for JM!
Thank you from the online auction committee!