Joaquin Miller Families,
We are looking forward to our first PTA meeting of the year on Thursday, September 28th. It will be another great opportunity to get to know other members of the JM Community, learn more about the school, and explore additional ways to get involved.
* BBQ Dinner will be provided for parents and children who attend - Starting at 6:00p
* Free childcare will also be provided by Kids Club staff
Please RSVP by 9/15 so that we can plan the right amount of food and babysitters.
In addition to getting to know your fellow JM parents, you will have the opportunity to...
- Discuss ways that we will make the JM Community more inclusive and welcome throughout the year
- Review and discuss newly released academic test scores for JM
- Hear from Principal Green and our teachers on how our parent community can best support them this year
- Review and add to the PTA's list of goals for the school year
- Review and approve the PTA's annual budget
- Receive an update on planning for the World Culture Fest (10/7), Pupkin Patch (10/7-10/30), and Fall Auction (11/4)
See you there!
Loren Taylor on behalf of the JMPTA Executive Board