Hello JM Community!
It's that time of year when we show our appreciation for those who help our children all year long. While Room Parents are taking care of gifts for teachers and classroom aids, there are a lot of other staff members that help to make the JM community so great and we want to appreciate them too! We're getting a very late start on collecting donations, so please act fast.
Starting Monday, there will be a manila envelope in the main office labeled: ‘Staff Gifts’ where you can leave cash or a check (made out to ‘Danielle Morse’ and ‘JM Staff’ indicated in the memo). Alternatively, you can use www.paypal.com to contribute to the staff gifts by sending funds to "firstname.lastname@example.org". To avoid an extra charge, make sure to choose ‘Send money to a FRIEND’.
I will collect donations for a JM Staff Gift through Wednesday, June 7th and will distribute gifts to staff on Friday, June 9th. Please do not hesitate to email me with questions. Here is a list of amazing staff we would like to thank:
- Sara Green – Principal
- Jeanne Sims – Administrative Assistant
- Joanne Harper – Attendance Officer
- Miss Sheila Johnson – Supervising Custodian
- Michael Puzon – Evening Custodian
- Helene Moore – Computer Teacher
- Cindy Gullikson – Librarian
- Masae Ahn – Library Aide
- Marguerite Hinton – Library Volunteer
- DeeAlexis Dennis – Cafeteria Manager
- Susan Scott – Prep Teacher
- Cheryl Gonzales – Speech Therapist
- Mr. Lingad – PE Teacher
- Mr. Virdi – Crossing Guard
- Ms. White – Music Teacher
- JoAnn Cooper-Campbell – Teacher's aide
- Melissa Miller – Teacher's aide
- Dominica Tarica – Full InclusionTeacher
- Ms. Hurt – School Nurse
- Joyce Melton – Academic Tutor
- Claudia Stafinsky – Academic Tutor
- Christina Owens – Resource Aide
- Ashley DeMelo – Resource Specialist
- LaRenda Tolbert – Noon Supervisor
- Erin Valenzuela – Noon Supervisor
- Katherine Cleary – STIP sub
Thank you in advance for your generosity!