Please help us spread the word and ask your friends, family, and community members for even just a $5 donation to support our PTO and help us expand our programming to support the school and your students. There are several ways to donate:
- Cash or check -- your students should have all received pledge envelopes in their folders (or will in the next couple of days). You can collect money in the envelopes, and then seal and submit them to your students' homeroom teachers by March 21st!
- PayPal -- you can send money to us at email@example.com or use our donation link here.
- Cash App -- you can send money to us at $JBPTO or via our link here.
- Facebook Nonprofits -- you can donate money to us via Nonprofits on Facebook using this link here.
- 99pledges -- you can select an individual student to support via our Read-a-Thon site on 99pledges.com using this link here.
We are in the middle of our second full school day of Read-a-Thon and thanks to 3rd grade English Language Arts teacher Ms. Nolan, who logs her in-class reading time, the two 3rd grade classes have shot into the lead!
We are at 14% of our fundraising goal!
THANK YOU for your support!