Dear JP families,
Tomorrow is our annual fall picnic and we can't wait to see you! If you haven't signed up already, please do so now. Here are a couple of very important reminders:
1) Please remember your masks!
2) Bring a picnic blanket so we can spread out nicely;
3) Please advise your child's teacher whether you will pick up your child after school to attend the picnic but also make sure your child is aware that you are picking them up for the picnic. Children who attend the picnic with their parents will wait on the green top for pick-up.
4) You can advise the school that your child is staying at school for the picnic (and that you will pick them up at the green top) via email to your child's teacher or a note in the child's backpack. Also please advise Michele Cowell at firstname.lastname@example.org;
5) The JP P.T.O. will be selling tickets for the picnic dinner ($10 per adult & $5 per child) at the front. If your family qualifies for free and reduced lunches or your child is a Koko recipient and you need a voucher, please email our principal, Ms. Siso-Stentz so that we can have vouchers ready for you.
6) Come and enjoy the day with us! JP, it's been such a long time since we have enjoyed a fall picnic! We look forward to seeing you. If you have not RSVP'ed but you would like to attend, please message Haye Lee or email her at email@example.com.
Happy fall and looking forward to seeing you!