“Navigate Parenthood, Navigate New Jersey”
NJ Parent Link
- COVID-19 Resources for NJ Parents, Families, Communities & Professionals
- NJ Guidance & Information webpage: www.njparentlink.nj.gov/njparentlink/current/covid-19.html
- All NJ Parent Link webpages include new or redirected linkages to assist with COVID-19 family support needs.
- Tailored Perinatal, Parenting, Stay at Home, Hotlines & Helplines integrated throughout the website.
- Multi-Language Features: En Español & Google TM Translator (50 Languages).
In Support . . .
As you support others, NJ Parent Link is there to support you.
To best assist you:
- Please forward the NJ Parent Link Announcement above to all of your colleagues, clients, families, partners & stakeholders.
- Post a link to the NJ Parent Link website onto your agency’s website/family support resource pages.
- Coordinate a no-cost NJ Parent Link remote professional development workshop for your staff.
- Call 609 633-1363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional resource needs, questions or concerns you might have.
Be Safe. Be Well.
Jamie Anderson, RNC, IBCLC
NJ Parent Link Administrator
NJ Department of Health, Division of Family Health Services
50 East State Street, PO Box 364, Trenton, NJ 08625-0364
609-633-1363 desk 609-475-2694 cell 609-292-4043 office
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, may include advisory, consultative and/or deliberative material and, as such, would be privileged and/or confidential and not a public document. Any information in this e-mail identifying a client of the Department of Health or including protected health information is confidential. If you received this e-mail in error, you are not authorized to review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy, or in any way further use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. You must immediately notify the sender and delete this message. If the email you received in error contained client or protected health information, you must also notify the Data Privacy Officer immediately at email@example.com and confirm in writing that you deleted the email(s)/attachment(s) and that you did not/will not further use or disclose the information contained in the email.