Johnson Park After-School Clubs
Registration for Spring After-School Clubs is open for one week only. To guarantee a smooth enrollment process, please read the information below so that you’re prepared for a successful experience.
- Our site will open on, Thu., Mar. 19th at 8 p.m. and close on Thu., Mar. 26th at 10 p.m.
- Again, registration will close on Thu., Mar. 26th at 10 p.m. No exceptions. We’ll offer no refunds for changes or cancellations made after Fri., Apr. 17th.
- In advance of the opening of enrollment, please view the schedule on our site or in the details here, and create an account on Homeroom (except for Koko Fund beneficiaries).
- At <Homeroom.com>, please search for Johnson Park in “Find Your School” at the top of the page, or go to <bit.ly/jpclubs>.
- Homeroom is first-come/first-served. Many clubs fill up immediately. When a club reaches capacity, Homeroom generates a waitlist. It’s common for us to pull names off our waitlist, in order. So, please do add your child’s name!
- You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail after payment. Please review it and make sure all information is correct.
- All clubs take place at JP from 3:15 to 4:15, unless otherwise noted.
Please send your child with a healthy, nut-free snack. (Even if your child doesn’t have a nut allergy, his or her friend may.) Thanks.
Our Spring-Clubs Schedule and Descriptions are attached, so you can plan ahead.
For further details about a specific club, please e-mail parent Jenna Finn at <firstname.lastname@example.org>. If you have questions about registration, please e-mail parent Jennifer Barthelemy <email@example.com> or parent Jasmine Saraison at <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Thanks.