All Kaiser family members are welcome to our School Site Council (SSC) Meeting.
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
4:00 - 5:00 PM
Kaiser Elementary Library
The SSC develops and monitors the implementation of the Single Plan for Student Achievement, otherwise known as the SPSA, proposes expenditures and evaluates the results. In other words, SSC has a significant stake in guiding the academic program and budget for Kaiser Elementary. All Kaiser staff and family are welcome to attend.
2. Call to Order
3. Approval of minutes from 11-13-19 meeting
4. Vote to reapprove our 2019-20 SPSA without Title I funds
5. Discussion of projected SSC merger (related document)
6. Review Design Team work on Mission and Vision.
6. Establish goals and key improvements
7. Agenda for next meeting
8. Public input