Still waiting for confirmation that Kaiser Elementary will be open tomorrow
Mon, Oct 28 3:35pm

Hello Kaiser Families:


The district is still waiting for confirmation from PG & E that would determine if Kaiser Elementary will be open tomorrow.  (Power was restored to our site around 3PM this afternoon, but there may be another shut off.)  


As soon as I am given a definitive answer, I will send a robo-call and text and a message via Konstella.  This may be as late as 8 PM this evening.    I am sorry for the inconvenience that late notice causes.


` Dennis Guikema, Principal