Mon, Sep 24 8:42pm
Happy Monday Kaiser Families!
Thank you to those of you who have started to fundraise for Kaiser Elementary's 42nd Annual Walk-a-thon! We are THREE weeks away from the event and still need to raise $32,000!
You can make a donation directly on https://kaiser.walkstarter.
org and you can also create a personal fundraising page for your child to share with family, friends and co-workers.
To create your child's fundraising page:
1. Go to https://kaiser.walkstarter.
2. Create a page for your child by clicking on My Walkstarter
3. Log-in using your Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Microsoft log-in information
4. Where it says ADD PARTICIPANT, enter your child's first and last name and click ADD.
5. On the next page, click on the Create and Publish button to create your child's page.
6. Add their classroom information and your fundraising goal on the next page and then click on the Publish button in the middle of the page.
7. SHARE THE PAGE LINK with friends and family, asking them to contribute to your child's school to fund programs like art, music and computers.
8. Be sure to click on the matching link at the top of the page to check to see if your employer will match funds donated!
All donations to Kaiser Elementary are TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
Thank you for helping us meet our fundraising goal!
Questions? Contact email@example.com.