The Kyrene Monte Vista Giving Garden is an opportunity for parents and members of the community to help teachers and support staff restock their classrooms and spaces with much-needed supplies and materials.
It is easy to participate!
- Follow this link to our Giving Garden website or scan the QR code below.
- Select a teacher or staff member from the list and click the link under their name.
- Select the item(s) you desire to purchase from their Amazon Wish List.
- Have your purchase sent directly to the school or to your home.
- Have the items distributed to the teachers and staff by March 1st!
Don't see your child’s teacher? No problem! Gift cards like Target, Amazon, Lakeshore Learning, etc. are a great way to support them!
If you are sending your purchase directly to the school from Amazon, we recommend selecting the "this is a gift” option at checkout as it will allow you to send a note with the item. This will ensure the teacher or staff member knows who sent the thoughtful gift AND you can include a note of encouragement!
You can also have your purchase sent to your home and have your child bring it to the teacher directly. If purchases are dropped at the front office, please include the teacher or staff member's name as well as your child's name so we can alleviate any guessing games.
We encourage you to share this list with family, friends, and community members!
Our goal is to have all items ordered no later than Tuesday, March 1st.
If you have any questions or experience any issues, please feel free to contact the Monte Vista PTO at email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support of our Monte Vista teachers and staff!