Fall Fiesta Highlights:
- The teachers and staff will be in charge of the carnival games. Each ticket they collect will give them $1 to put towards any supplies they need for the school year. Be sure to stop by and support your student’s classrooms.
- Check out the dunk tank and see if you can hit the target and dunk the teacher!
- Students may wear costumes, but please remember we do not allow masks or weapons on school grounds.
- At approximately 6:45pm, Maestra Amador, Mrs. Feerer and Mr. Dittrich will all get to Kiss the Pig! Keep your eye out for this event, you won’t want to miss it!
- Friday is also the first day of the Book Fair in the MPR. Entrance into the MPR will be on the south west side of the basketball courts. A great chance to stock up on some amazing, new books for the Read-a-thon coming up.
- Pizzas will be sold for $5 cash and we’ll have some other concessions available for ticket purchase as well.
*** Tickets will be available to purchase at the gate. (Cash preferred) ***
The event will be outdoors and the weather should be GREAT! Bring a jacket for when the sun goes down. We can’t wait to see you all there!