Thu, Mar 15 10:36pm
La Paz Intermediate
Hello Parents ~ There is a lot happening before Spring Break. Please take a few minutes to read these important reminders:
- We are currently in 3rd Place for the $25K School Grant..woohoo! Please remember to VOTE each day until March 23rd @ www.myscholardollars.com. ...and share with your friends/family. Your vote WILL make a difference.
- Nominations for the 2018-2019 STPO Board are underway. Interested in serving next year? Please contact Sherry Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Elections will be held at the next STPO meeting scheduled for April 17th at 7:00p.m. Board Position Descriptions can be viewed HERE
- Art Mondays THIS Monday 3/19 & AGAIN ON 3/26, 1:30 pm - 3:10 pm, in preparation for the 7th Annual International Festival. Please encourage your student to Sign up in the office, as space is limited. Lunch will be provided both Mondays, for those that sign up.
- 4th Annual Warm Snuggly Blanket Event benefiting Saddleback Cancer Patients will be in the MPR on 3/26 afterschool. Volunteers and Fleece Fabric are needed.
- The Spring Book Fair is coming....the week we get back from Spring Break! Set Up starts is 3/28 - 3/30. We need Volunteers! Please contact Atossa Shafazand @ email@example.com
- Business Sponsors & Auction/Opportunity Drawing Donations for the International Festival are NEEDED! Help promote your business while your tax deductible donation helps La Paz. Please contact Gina Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Johnnie Mansfield at email@example.com
- Cultural Booth Participants Wanted for the April 27th International Festival. This is a great family activity and is the heart of this annual event. Please contact Barbara Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Honor Roll Recognition is 3/23. Volunteers & juice box donations needed. Please Signup HERE. Gigi Arfania is sure to make it a fun time for ALL!
Whew! Spring Break will be well deserved.
Thank you for helping out where you can.