We are getting excited!
Our International Festival and 50th Celebration is coming up on May 3rd!
An awesome way for your student to get involved and earn extra credit, it to host a cultural booth at our International Festival!
Informational flyers are attached and available from your Student's History Teacher.
Sign up here bit.ly/2tIiZ7m. First come First Serve on Booth Selection
23 Countries Left To Fill!
General Information Below~ For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work independently, as a family or student cultural group. We will put you in touch with others if you wish to work together as a group.
- Booths must be manned at all times, to include shifts.
- A maximum of 3-4 students may sign up to host/work each (one) country booth, on a first come, first serve basis. 2 students can work each shift.
- Cultural Booths will all be located in the Quad area.
- Set up will begin at 3:30pm and need to be completed by 4:45pm.
- Booth representatives are responsible for stamping passports (stamps will be provided)
- Students must share accurate cultural information (history, geography, facts, etc.)
- Flags, poster boards, banners, maps, globes and easels are a great way to display information and decorate your booth. Pamphlets and handouts may be distributed. Small games, crafts and/or food samples can and should be included!
- Each booth must supply their own 4’-6’ table. No Easy Ups please.