La Paz Families,
Please join me and thousands of other parents, teachers, seniors, elected and business leaders who are voting YES on M for Saddleback Valley schools. With Measure M we are all FUTURE investors. We are investing in the future of all our local students, we are investing in the future of our strong community & protecting our future home values.
To learn more about Measure M, visit our website at https://supportsvschools.org
We need your help!!!
La Paz Intermediate Volunteer Day 1/30
We are looking for a few parents each night to help us get the word out via social media and phone calls. We also need help with weekend canvassing days. Grab a friend & walk your neighborhood. Please sign up to volunteer at the link below.
Our schools were built more than 40 years ago and need to be modernized. Voting Yes on M makes essential repairs and improvements to ensure schools continue to serve our community for decades to come, including:
- Upgrade student safety and campus security systems – lighting, emergency communications systems, security camera, smoke detectors, fire alarms
- Upgrading classrooms, facilities and technology to support innovative instruction in science, technology, engineering, arts and math
- Providing modern science and engineering labs to prepare students for college and careers in health sciences, engineering, technology and skilled trades
- Providing classrooms and facilities to support music and visual and performing arts
- Replacing wood and support beams with extensive termite damage and dry rot
- Repairing or replacing roofs, plumbing, sewer, HVAC and electrical system
Measure M funds will only be used to improve all Saddleback Valley schools. These funds can’t be taken by the State. Yes on M helps our schools qualify for millions in State matching money that will otherwise go to other schools.
Measure M requires strict accountability including a Citizens’ Oversight Committee and independent audits to ensure funds are spent properly. No money can be used for teacher or administrator salaries or pensions.
Even if you don’t have school-age children, improving local schools is a wise investment. Good schools improve our community and protect home values.
Michele Sparks, Citizens for Saddleback Schools Chair