**** UPDATED INFO BELOW RE REPORT TIME AND LOCATION!*****
Join PALS and fellow La Scuola families and supporters to walk in the Italian Heritage Parade!
We are joining forces with Italian Community Services and WE HAVE A REAL FLOAT THIS YEAR! WOOT WOOT!
We need a vintage Italian car(s) to lead the float in the parade! If you have one or know someone who does, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!
All are welcome! Get your wheels out (scooters, bikes, hot wheels, push cars, etc.) and walking shoes and come represent La Scuola at this family friendly parade!
- When: Sunday, October 10th
- Where: North Point between Stockton and Grant Street; We are entry #59
- Time: 11:45 am reporting to decorate the float and our wheels! Parade starts at 12:30 sharp!
- Who: You and anyone who wants to join in the fun!
- What to wear: Your La Scuola gear or a white shirt and comfy shoes!
- What to bring: a personal water bottle and flair for the cable car—sign up below!
We need decor to decorate our wheels so please sign up HERE to bring water, decor and noise makers!
NOTE: Please bring whatever wheels are needed to walk the duration of the parade. We will rotate and take turns riding on the float but it has a max of 12 people at once so we will be walking majority of the parade. Plan accordingly with scooters, strollers, push cars, whatever works! We will decorate them with streamers!
Parents of young ones- feel free to stay for as long as time and energy allows. It is easy to peel off when it's time to get home for naps!