Room Parent Job Description
As a room parent you are the bridge between the families, teachers and administration.
You will work with the teachers to help fill/organize any needs they may have (holidays, field trips, project materials, etc., with help from your fellow parents). We want to make sure you are well-informed of all school activities so you can answer any questions your families may have, or direct them to the correct resources in the school. Additionally, room parents will:
- Attend kick-off meeting on Sept. 6, 5:30 in the evening.
- Attend monthly room parent meetings (meetings will be in the morning after drop-off--we know not everyone can attend them all)
- Work with other Parents Association leaders to determine additional volunteer needs (outside specific classroom needs) and communicate needs to classroom parents
- Represent and advocate for the school among the community
- Plan social outings for your class (or enlist the help of another parent to do so)
**Not all of this applies to Spazio Gioco as it is unique in the school.
Positions (2/2 filled)
Preschool Room Parent Lead Signed Up: 1 / 1
Organize and manage room parents.
Room Parents Signed Up: 14 / 14