***MOVED TO RAINDATE: Sunday, 10/28*****
Trunk or Treat,
Give me something good to eat,
Give me candy, Give me cake,
Give me something sweet to take!
Enjoy a Fang-tasticly Fun and Safe evening with your family
Trunk or Treating at Lafayette Township School!
Costumes are encouraged.
What do you do? –
- Register to attend by submitting the form below and your $5.00 by Friday, October 19th. Put it in an envelope labeled “Trick or Trunk” and put in your child’s folder.
- On October 27th, arrive at school between 4 and 4:30, park head in and open your trunk. You may want to bring chairs, as well.
- Bring candy/goodies! (approximately 200-250 pieces)
- Decorate your car contest (optional). The children will trick or treat from car to car!
IMPORTANT: Trick or treating will not begin until 5 pm, to allow time to park and get ready.
- You MUST pre-register in order to attend. Send in the attached registration form with $5 (Checks can be made out to Lafayette PTO).