The final modernization meeting will be held on Thursday, December 7, 2017 from 4:30-6:00 p.m. in the Media Center. The final modernization meeting could potentially include the following changes:
- A one-way locking gate on East Shore entrance.
- A one-way locking gate on the pathway at the end of the Nature Area.
- The current gates/fence to the school (next to room 605 and 701) will be closed during the school day, so the only way to get on campus is going through the new office.
- Room 715 becoming a Science lab.
- The computer lab moved to another room.
- A new entrance to room 701.
- The office area and supply room being moved to Room 604 and 605.
- The music class being moved to room 901 with the entrance to the class moved to the yard side of the building.
- Room 901 will move into the office area.
- The staff room will be opened up to include the supply room.
- CEC class will be moved to another classroom.
If you want to find out more information or hear for yourself about the final modernization plan, please attend this very important meeting. This will be our last opportunity to say how Lincoln Middle School feels about the modernization plan before it goes to the School Board. Please plan to attend!
Michael Hans - Principal