Please support Lincoln Middle School by joining the PTA today through our annual Membership and Donation Drive!
You can help us meet our financial goals and participation levels by:
- Joining the PTA at $15 per member
- Making an additional donation of $150 per student. Any contribution you make is greatly appreciated.
- Asking your employer if they participate in a Matching Gift Program
(Google, PG&E, BofA, Wells, are some of the companies that match donations)
Your donation is tax deductible. Our Tax ID # is 94-6172125
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Join online. You can find the PTA membership/donation link on the Lincoln Middle home page (use the Join the PTA), as well as on the PTA page
- Complete the PTA membership/Donation form (available in the office)
- Make your check payable to Lincoln Middle School PTA. You may write one check for membership and direct donation.
- Send your completed form & check to school with your child to hand to their core teacher, or drop it off in the front office.
HOW ARE PTA FUNDS USED?
Lincoln PTA has a budget of approximately $70,000. A small sample of the programs we fund:
- Art Docent - $2,000. This last year we expanded art docent from just 6th grade to include 7th grade too. Our goal is to expand it to 8th grade as well.
- Student Programs – PTA funds field trips and student programs - $20,000. Programs include science presentations (2 of 5 programs include shark mobile & sky dome planetarium), Core presentations (Falcon’s Court Renaissance Fair, Ancient Artifacts, Asian Art Museum)
- Special Programs - $10,000 – 6th-grade poetry, engineering club, science supplies to name a few
- Teacher funds - $12,500 – PTA reimburses each teacher up to $250 for classroom supplies.
- Other Programs: Beautification - $3,000; Outdoor Development/Nature Area - $3,000; Walk & Roll $300, Student Publications - $2,000; Go Green - $200, and there are many more
Help enhance your child’s education by joining and donating to the PTA today!