The Lincoln PTA is excited to announce the first annual LMS Community 5k Walk / Run and Root Beer Float day on Sunday, September 23rd !
- A fantastic day to get outdoors and enjoy our amazing island with family, friends, and neighbors and support the Lincoln community!
- 5k Family Fun Walk / Run - START AND FINISH at PV Square behind the Alameda Island Brewco, Crispian, and Thai Noodles on Park Street - parking available at the brewery, on the street, and at the Marketplace.
- Post-event LMS celebration Featuring live music by The Ukemamas (you gotta see this LMS mom's band!)
- Tasty complimentary AIBC Root Beer Floats
- Monkey King food menu - or - BYO food to enjoy at the brewery
12:00 - CHECK-IN- DAY OF EVENT - no pre-registration required
12:30 - Official start time
1:30 - Root beer floats start
2:00 - Run / Walk complete - Dance your shoes off to the The Ukemamas !
We need help! We are working hard on event details and looking for volunteers to help us kick off this amazing community-wide event! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To volunteer and help plan - sign up in Konstella on the 5k Walk/Run Committee
Warm up those shoes and spread the word!