Dear LMS Families,
The PTA is excited to bring the Reflections Art Program to Lincoln - Call for Entry Deadline October 15!
Be part of the LMS celebration of PTA's Reflections on its 50th Anniversary!
REFLECTIONS: IT’S ALL ABOUT THE ARTS
2018-19 Annual Theme: “Heroes Around Me” | Entries Due in LMS Office by October 15
Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
PARTICIPATION IS EASY, EXCITING AND EMPOWERING
All students attending PTA schools sponsoring the program are invited to participate and submit original artwork in one of six areas:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts.
Students who identify as having a disability and may receive services under IDEA or ADA: Section 504 may enter in the Special Artist Division or grade division most closely aligned to their functional abilities. See Official Rules for details.
We look forward to celebrating your artistry and achievement in the arts!
Chair, LMS 2018-19 Reflections Chair
firstname.lastname@example.org | 510.451.2315
All Entries Due in LMS Office by October 15!