Tonight, representatives from KidPower will help parents and other caring adults take leadership in addressing the issues that can affect the safety and well-being of our preschool-aged kids during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Topics addressed include how to help families:
- Protect young children from harm
- Lay a strong foundation of safety skills for toddlers and
- Teach them skills for being safe and having fun with
- Learn how to use puppets and Kidpower Safety Signals
to teach kids:
- To stay aware
- Protect their feelings
- Set boundaries
- Be safe with their bodies - Get help
When: Tonight, Tuesday, May 26
Meeting ID: 821 4589 9197
A quick, free registration is required immediately prior to the presentation for added security.