Wed, Oct 2 11:32am
Scholastic Book Fair is October 14th-18th!
At the Book Fair:
- Find a good selection of OBOB books
- Pre-Order Diary of a Wimpy Kid Wrecking Ball and Dog Man Fetch-22
- Come see us on Reading Night, Tuesday, October 15th, 6-7:30pm.
- Donate to All for Books. At the register, round up your purchase to the next dollar (or any amount); funds collected are spent at the Fair and books are distributed to classrooms and students based on need.
- Volunteer! Opportunities available at: https://www.konstella.com/app/school/5997c874e4b0d4998e8e56f2/signups/5d8abf97e4b0bdf45b35aacc
- Set up an eWallet account. It's a great alternative to cash, safe and secure, you can set a spending limit and unused funds are returned to your card. eWallet is a good option for kids who will be shopping independently during the school day or before or after school. Find the info here: https://bookfairs.scholastic.
- Shop online October 6th-19th. If you can't make it to Book Fair or can't find a title you want, shop online. New this year: all online orders ship to home and there is free shipping for book-only orders over $25. Use our Book Fair home page link to ensure Llewellyn earns rewards: https://bookfairs.scholastic.
Questions? Email Margaret at firstname.lastname@example.org