DETAILS FOR THE LLEWELLYN AUCTION
March 16, 2019
Oaks Park Dance Pavilion
The Llewellyn Auction is hosted by the Llewellyn PTA, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. ALL GRADE LEVELS benefit from the money raised at this event. Some examples of what the PTA pays for: Multiple field trips throughout the year for each class/grade (buses, entrance fees, naturalists etc.), playground equipment (soccer goals), classroom supplies and stipends for teachers, clothes/meals for Llewellyn families in need, safety equipment (bike safety, crossing guard’s equipment), emergency provisions and supplementing enrichment education like art (PLA), technology (ipads) & after school classes stipends.
The auction is also extremely important for the Llewellyn Foundation. ALL money raised during the Foundation Paddle Raise goes to help lower classroom sizes by supplementing teaching positions at our school. More teachers = smaller class sizes
Please consider joining us the night of the auction to raise funds for our great school, students & teachers. It takes all of us to make a difference in our student’s education.
- WHEN/WHERE: March 16, 2019, Oaks Park Dance Pavilion
- THEME: Wild, Wild West
- DRESS CODE: Costumes are fun and encouraged but not required. If you choose to come in costume, please be respectful of all and refrain from wearing culturally insensitive attire.
- WHERE: Oaks Park Dance Pavilion 7805 SE Oaks Park Way. The pavilion is just West of the main entrance.
- PARKING: You may park in the main lot OR cross the mini train track to a parking area in the trees (west of the new roller coaster) Or take a Lyft/Uber and don’t worry about driving or parking!
- TIME: 5:30 PM- 10:30 PM
- Silent Auction- 5:30-6:30 PM Two complimentary beverages (beer/wine) per attendee with your purchase of event tickets (more available for purchase).
- Buffet Style Dinner- 6:30 PM Dinner included with event tickets. Catering by Reverends BBQ. Menu will include BBQ pork, fried chicken, Smoked Tempeh, BBQ beans, chopped slaw, hushpuppies, macaroni & cheese, house salad & fresh bread.
- Live Auction/Paddle Raise- 7:00 pm- 8:00PM (approx.)
- Dessert Dash
- Best of Live Raffle (golden ticket), wine wall, mystery basket(s), photobooth, heads & tails beads & more
https://llewellyn.ejoinme.org/purchasetickets Tickets will be more expensive at the door so buy your tickets in advance. Reserved tables available for parties of 10.
Also, Llewellyn parents (families) be sure to get your tickets before March 11th for a little something special from your student(s) the night of the auction.
Have questions or donations please contact Erika Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org