The Annual Giving donations have been rolling in! At this point we have already raised over $4,500!! (and I already have another stack of donation envelopes to process) I am so impressed by our community. Let's keep those donations coming in and blow away our goal of $10,000 by Sept. 30!
There will be recognition and prizes for those classes that have the highest % of students' families making a donation (of any amount). Last year the top few classes had a participation rate just over 50%, let's see if we can get lots of classes over that mark this year (and maybe some at 60% or 70%)! With early results in, the leaders are Sra. Leon and Sra. Graham's classes, closely followed by Knight and O'Brien. Nice work!
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
1) Make your donation if you haven't yet (see below)! Encourage your friends to do so if they haven't.
2) ROOM PARENTS please include reminders about Annual Giving in communications you are sending to parents, and try to get that participation rate up for your class
Please make a donation NOW in any of the following manners:
- Make a one-time donation online at www.longfellowcompadres.org/donate
- Make a monthly commitment online at www.longfellowcompadres.org/donate for $5, $10, $20, or any amount; the FULL annual total will be counted toward our goal
- Send cash or check in that envelope that went home in your student's BACK TO SCHOOL PACKET
Remember that your donation is 100% tax deductible!
VP Development, Los Compadres PTO