2018 'Ready Player Run' Longfellow Fun Run/Walk Jogathon is on October 28! Learn how your child can participate, including creating an online donation page on Konstella. Our goal is to raise at least $25,000 towards the many events, programs, educational software, field trips, art classes, supplies, technology and much more that our Los Compadres PTO provides to our school.
Longfellow Merchandise will be available for purchase Monday morning. There will be a table set-up in front of Room 306 (Sra. Sanchez). Purchases can be made with cash, checks, and credit cards. See the attached order form for merchandise selections and prices.
- Parking near school is limited, please allow an extra minute to park near a designated crosswalk if you plan to park and walk your child to school
- Students should never cross the street outside of a crosswalk.
- Please do not cross at Milton and Burgener. There is no crosswalk at this corner and it is not safe to cross there.
- Please do not cross from Deerpark and July onto campus. There is no crosswalk at this corner and it is not safe to cross there.
- Please do cross through or right in front of the Cone Zone.
School Site Council (SSC) & Site Governance Team (SGT) Parent/Community Nominations. There are (2) vacant parent/community member positions on the School Site Council and (1) vacant parent/community member position on the Site Governance Team. If you are interested in serving on one of these committees, complete the attached nomination form(s). You may nominate yourself or another parent. Please return your form to Woodlyn Perez, in the school office, no later than Monday, October 8. Learn more about the SSC and SGT. The next SGT meeting is on October 9, 7:30 am. The next SSC meeting is on October 25, 7:30 am.
BoxTops for Education October Contest. It's time to submit BoxTops for Education! The class who collects the most BoxTops between October 1st and October 26th earns a popcorn & movie party in their classroom! Find out more on Konstella.