Thank you to everyone who attended and took part in the PTO meeting on Sept. 19th. If you were not able to make it, you can find the slides from the meeting here:
At the meeting, we had several PTO manager positions filled. Thank you to those who joined the team! We are still in need of volunteers for the positions listed below. Please remember you can share any of these positions with a friend!
- VP – Campus Improvement (Board position): Plans Campus Clean-up events and attends Board and General PTO meetings
- Manager – Parent Events: Assists with logistics for PTO meetings and Coffee with the Principal.
- Co-Manager – Campus Flow: Coordinates volunteers and logistics for Cone Zone.
- Manager – Campus Art: Plans creative art projects on campus.
- Merchant Rewards: Responsible for coordinating Amazon Smile program.
Once or twice a week volunteer positions:
- Cone Zone: Get students off to a great day! (8:30am-9:10am)
- Walking Club: (Starting up in mid-October :) Help set-up, scan cards and walk with students (8:40am-8:55am)
- Merchandise Team: Help sell merchandise at events, fill and deliver orders
We would be happy to answer any questions about these positions. Please feel free to e-mail us at: email@example.com
Thank you for your support!
Lisa Lawrence & Cristina Sanchez-Kerr
Los Compadres de Escuela Longfellow