Make our yearbook cover a work of art! Contest open to all grades!
Theme: You get to choose your own theme!! Examples: Friends of the Falcon Soaring Through the Sky Falcon Pride We Are College Bound Be Creative! Have Fun!
- Submit on 8 1/2 x 11 white paper Portrait Orientation Full Color
- Include your Theme
- Include Name of School: Mary Farmar Elementary
- Include Year: 2019
- Use color markers Use black ink to outline title and details
- One entry per person
- Color to the edge, but keep text and detailed drawing 1/4” from edge so it will show
- Go to htttp://plicbooks.com/go/MtNDK to create a category with student’s name and upload a scanned copy
- Make sure your first and last name, and teacher’s name are printed in PENCIL (so it doesn’t bleed through). Place original in folder in front office marked “Yearbook”.
If you have any questions, please contact Kelly Orosco at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-708-6418